The AirTime Valve Trap is the ultimate tool for use in repairing your kite. There’s no need to carry around a bunch of replacement valves for your kite quiver. This self-stick double backed foam is compatible with 99% of all kite valves, so that you can get your kite fixed and be back out on the water sooner than ever before!
- Clean the top and bottom of the valve base with one the alcohol wipes provided, then buff it with one of the alcohol wipes provided, then buff it dry with a clean t-shirt. If re-using a valve, pull or cut any excess bladder material from the valve base. If using a used valve spend extra time on Step 5.
- Compare the valve to the openings in the top and bottom of the Valve Trap to see if you need to enlarge one or the other. If no adjustments need to be made, skip the next step.
- Use the printed markings as a guide to cut the hole in the top laryer just large enough for the valve to pass through. You want the bottom layer to cover as much valve surface as possible.
- Open the Valve Trap and insert the valve. Make sure the Valve Trap can close properly and that air flow isn’t restricted before exposing any adhesive.
- WITH THE VALVE IN PLACE, carefully remove the four strips of release paper to expose the adhesive.
- Close the Valve Trap and firmly press the Trap to the valve. Work out from the center to completely seal the valve in place.
There are no reviews yet.