Feel waves of calmness wash over you as you think about the design line of the Serene that matches high style with high function – knowing that your performance on the water can only be matched with how good you can look on the water. Made with Neil Pryde’s top-end materials, with a best in class warmth to weight ratio, the Serene back zip employs a relaxed fit with anatomical engineering that is built for action.
Neil Pryde’s exclusive ultra-warm, fast dry and stretchy insulation. Its brushed surface provides next to skin softness and the unique pattern channels the water for faster drying properties and added flexibility.
EFX EXPANSION PANEL
Exclusive to Neil Pryde, the EFX system allows the forearm section of the wetsuit to expand as blood flow increases to the forearms. Wetsuits with tight forearms restrict blood flow which causes cramping in the hands and forearms as lactic acid builds up. Increase your time in the water and endurance with the EFX system for the ultimate experience on the water.
Ultralight outer jersey that dries in a fraction compared to standard outer jersey. Dri-Flex jersey combined with Yamamoto neoprene is the fastest drying, stretchiest, and lightest neoprene in the range.
INNER MELCO TAPE
Thin and flexible inner seam tape to minimize water from entering through the seams while providing a nice next-to-skin feel.
- SCS Neck Seal – Smooth skin neoprene forms a tight seal around the neck to minimize water entry with maximum comfort.
- Silvadur – Releases silver ions which continually prevent the growth of germs that cause bad odor and material degradation. Featured on Tech Zag and Thermocore insulation.
- GBS Seams – Glued and blind stitched. An efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully puncture through the rubber.
- Infrared Zipper – Lightweight off-set teeth zipper to minimize water entry and bulkiness.
- Armortex Kneepads – Highly durable, abrasion resistant 4-way stretch material around the knees for more protection.
- Deboss Knee Flex – The deboss knee flex panel allows for improved movement and flexibility in joint area. It also reduces the material bunching on the knee back.
- Key Loop – Elastic key loop located on the inside for storing your key.
- Aquavents – Water venting system located at the ankles to release water caught in the suit.
- Detachable Ankle Cinches – Tighten around the ankles to prevent water from entering.
- Yamamoto Neo – Premium Japanese limestone-based neoprene. Yamamoto’s neoprene is more eco-friendly, lighter and has a longer lifespan than traditional petroleum-based neoprene. Its unique high closed-cell structure provides maximum heat retention, extra warmth and added buoyancy.
- Apex Plus – Silky smooth outer jersey containing more spandex for flexibility and an ultra soft hand feel. The additional spandex adds more stretch than standard outer jersey.
- Apex Mesh – Closed-cell neoprene that is heat sealed on the outer to create a rubber texture that is waterproof to cut down windchill.
- E3 Entry Bib – Pull-over bib that prevents water from entering through the back zipper.
- E3 Hook&Loop Attachment – Attaches to the neck closure and holds the E3 entry in place when putting on the suit.
- Zip Puller Hook&Loop Attachment – To avoid back zip webbing from flapping while riding.