The Connect Wing Harness V1 makes riding longer distances a real pleasure, giving you time to relax your arms and maximize your session. The slim-line lightweight design offers ultimate freedom of movement when unhooked with support to hook in, lean back and cruise when you want.
The Connect Wing harness has been designed to comfortably slide on skin and neoprene. It can easily be rotated around your waist when lying on a board to paddle, keeping the hook away from the board and avoiding damage. An open angle Spreader Bar hook allows easy hooking in and out.
The wings Leash Line can be connected directly to the harness with or without Ozone’s
optional Quick Release, in this case the Wrist Strap or Waist Strap is not required. We
highly recommend using the Quick Release if connecting the Leash Line directly to the
- Lightweight (approx. 600 grams)
- Push Button Release Spreader Bar
- Leash attachment ring
- Soft Foam Padding
- Neoprene covered Spreader Bar
- Heavy-duty straps
- Webbing strap retainers
- XS 72-77cm / 28.3-30.3″
- S 75-80cm / 29.5-31.5″
- M 79-85cm / 31.1-33.5″
- L 84-90cm /33.1-35.4″
- XL 89-96cm / 35.0-37.8″
- To use the WASP V2 with the Connect Wing Harness it requires Ozone’s specially designed WASP V2 Harness Line, both sold separately.
- The Connect Wing spreader bar is designed for Wing use only makes riding longer distances a real pleasure, giving you time to relax your arms and maximise your session. The slim-line lightweight design offers ultimate freedom of movement when unhooked with support to hook in, lean back and cruise when you want.