The VYRL Series is a result of 1000’s of hours of research and testing and a breakout in materials and wetsuit design. Featuring a new strain of Quantum Foam neoprene which is ultra light weight, and feverishly warm. Minimal seam design combined with insanely stretchy rubber create a performance suit that can’t be touched. All VYRL suits have a quick-drying micro-fleece lining, providing a soft comfortable fit that conforms to your body.
- G.B.S. Sealed Seams – All critical external seams are glued and blind-stitched
- Duratex Kneepads – a highly abrasion-resistant textile outer surface which does not inhibit movement and adds additional protection and comfort to the knee
- GlideSkin™ Collar – a smooth-skin interior lining which helps seal out water penetration by adhering to the skin more efficiently; it’s comfortable surface also promotes less chafing
- Cocoon-BZ Entry Point & Closure System – designed with a double wide-hatch opening which allows you to slide in and out of your suit with ease while sealing water out with an anti-flush head gusset panel
- Quantum Foam Neoprene – larger air cell pockets are infused into the foam strata achieving a lighter weight, high-performance stretch rubber that feels like it was sprayed onto your body